Monday, March 4, 2013

Moss Landing Beach

Moss Landing Beach is my favorite beach to go to, and the one I go to the most even though its a two hour drive. Moss Landing is located in Moss Landing, California, in the Monterey County, which is where I am from. I have been going here since I was a baby and this place never gets old. The sand is soft and the water is cold, but that never stopped me from going in. They say no dogs are allowed, but there are ways around that due to lack of signs in some places. Most of the locals go to this beach to surf, fish or just to hang out. The best two places to go on the beach is called the Jetty and Pettes. When you on the beach to the right there is Monterey beaches in the distance and to the left there is Santa Cruz beaches in the distance. This beach is worth visiting and never crowded since everyone goes to the more well known beaches in Monterey or Santa Cruz .

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Moss Beach, but it sounds like a great beach I love going to beaches that have soft sand. And also not so crowded beaches too. Now I want to bring my family to Moss Beach for the day! Sounds like a great beach to come to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I liked your blog. The subject you chose for your blog is very different and informative. You have given your readers not only the description about the place but also the activities we can take part in while we are at that beach or lake. I have been to the Shasta Lake, but I second Michelle, I have never heard about Moss Beach. I will definitely visit this beach. As your reader, I have only one suggestion. Can you post some pictures?
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete